Bali Jungle Trekking Team Safety Protocol Post Covid 19 – Guidelines
We will open soon , Below is our Guidelines when we start our service as Trekking Organizer in Bali.
NAMASTE should be used as the greeting for all guests at all touchpoints to maintain Social
Distance. ( No Hand shake, please !!)
- The car should be disinfected with every time (arrival & departure)
- Driver should wearing a mask
- Driver should be instructed to limit the conversation to minimal .
- Guest instruction to be placed at the back of the seat.
- Preparing hand sanitizer in the car,
After read the booklet, touching things in the car guests or driver might need that
- Free Mask available in the car, in case guests asking.
Once arrive at Trekking Point
We still keep Social distancing, our Trekking guide will explain you the program, and we will give you all trekking equipment needed, using mask is a must, and spray your hand with disinfectant. No worry we always keep our service to offering you the best experience as normally.
Thank you so much –
Bali Jungle Trekking Team
Leave a Reply