Why Us – B.J.T TEAM
We are a Certificated villager organization based in North of Bali who organizing the memorable Bali Trekking Adventure Tours in Bali, especially trekking tour to the attractive hideaway around amazing jungle of Tamblingan lake with unique old temples inside , Sekumpul Village, Jatiluwih Rive Field, Mayong Village or a Hidden Paradise Village, Sambangan Sacred Garden Waterfall ,Bali Volcano / Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tours, Mount Agung Hiking, Mount Batukaru, Mt Abang, and Hiking to Banyumala Waterfalls. With our local trained Guide we will offer you an unforgettable experience.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
- Our organization has been supported by all local villager, Bali Tourism and Department of Bali environment Department .
- The only Bali Trekking Organizer to offer # 1 quality Nature adventures program and will take you to the real of Side of Bali.
- All Our Team from Local Village who has a good knowledge of the product
- The only real choice for Nature adventure packages in Bali
- We go out of our way to ensure each and everyone of Our guests is 100% satisfied.
- The Most important is we already have a lot excellent review from our Previous guest on TripAdvisor
OUR SOCIAL ACTIVITIES :
- 5 % Of our Net Revenue we donate to some unlucky peoples in our Village
- Every 1 week we do general cleaning to all our trekking route and planting new trees
WHY BALI JUNGLE TREKKING ?
Our Guide team already trained well and always committed serve you with heart, we offer and give a different Bali Nature packages and to innovate, so we guarantee you will feel back nature to make you feel reborn.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- All of our Trekking Adventure are design exclusively for Nature Lover, Culture Lover, and Adventure Lover.
- Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking, we designed for Nature lover who love to explore the hidden Village with the most beautiful waterfall in Bali, also where we can exploring rice field, local village, and see beautiful green hill view.
- TamblinganTrekking Program is designed exclusively only for who would like to explore te real of Bali Culture and Bali Spiritual experience as here We will take you to the real Protected jungle of Bali with unique temple inside which has a very useful and interesting stories that related to our life style and our traditional Dugout Canoe will offering you an unforgettable experience when you crossing the Sacred Tamblingan lake.
- Waterfall Trekking in Sambangan Village, it’s has beautiful natural scenery and can be used as one of the main points of interest for Bali Trekking. Many tourists who come to enjoy the sights in the village Sambangan. Tourists who come to tour the village sambangan are domestic and foreign tourists. Sambangan Village is an exciting place for Bali trekking because it has many beautiful waterfalls. It has 7 water falls are available to be watched by a travelers they are: Pucuk, Kembar, kroya, Aling-Aling, Canging, Dedari, and Cemara waterfalls. Along the journey you will find those exciting waterfalls. And our Waterfall Trekking Tour is designed for you who would like to feel the freeze cold water of the Waterfall.
- Bali Rice Field trekking and Exploring Sacred Valley in Mayong Village, Mayong Village is one of Interesting places in Bali and far away from the busy world. It’s a small town situated among the rice fields, tropical fruit trees, forest vegetation, birds and colorful flowers. The village kept its traditional way of life, farming on the rice fields, growing fruits and vegetables, working around the house and the routine of daily offerings and ceremonies. Mayong village is very exciting for Nature Lover who would like to explore the Nature atmosphere of Bali. Jatiluwih Rice field also one of our Trekking point as Jatiluwih is one of the widest rice field in Bali.
- Rain-forest Plantation Trekking and Waterfall Tours in Munduk Village, Munduk Village is famous for beautiful scenery and a variety of fascinating walks and treks. Munduk is surrounded by tropical rainforest, rice terraces and farms producing traditional commodities. Visitors are welcome to explore this delightful microcosm of traditional Bali. The Munduk area with its unique nature and very agreeable temperatures (20-25 degrees Celsius) is extremely suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities.
BELOW ARE SOME COMMENT FROM OUR GUEST ON TRIPADVISOR:
“Taste the difference Bali Atmosphere with the unique culture and fascinating experience“
By dedi andika • Posted in BALI JUNGLE ADVENTURE, BALI JUNGLE TREKKING, BALI TREKKING, BALI TREKKING TOURS,MOUNT TREKKING IN BALI • Tagged TREKKING IN BALI, BALI TREKKING ORGANIZER , BALI SUNRISE TREKKING, MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR, BALI VOLCANO HIKING• Edit