Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tours – is an unforgettable morning Trekking Tour in Bali, Watch the incredible sunrise from the summit of Mount Batur ( 1,717 m), and explore this still-active volcano in all its glory! Be amazed by the starry night sky still twinkling above as you ascend in the cool early morning darkness. Traversing black sand and lava deposit created by centuries-old eruptions, you’ll gain a deeper appreciation for this mountain. Mount Batur is the Perfect choice for you to do Bali Sunrise Trekking or Bali Volcano Hiking Tour . Click Mt Batur Description for more detail
Below is the Simple Description for Bali Mount Batur Trekking Tour
At Approximately 6am, you’ll arrive at the summit to take in the breathtaking view of Lake Batur ( the largest crater lake in Bali) and witness the spectacular sunrise over the misty vista from the top Mount Batur. While enjoying the view, your trekking guide will even show you how to cook an egg in the volcano’s steaming fissures! On our way back, we make a short stop at an agronomist coffee plantation, to learn about plants and their importance in Balinese Culture. Below is The complete tour itinerary from Pick you up from your Hotel till drop you back to Hotel, and Below price is our best offer, we are sure our offer is the cheapest then other trekking company in Bali with excellent service and inclusion as mentioned below.
THE BEST OFFER FOR MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR
USD$49/person ( Minimum 2 persons), the cost included : Private air conditioner car, Private Guide, Trekking Breakfast Arrangement, All trek equipment, Mineral Water, Coffee or Tea at top of the Mountain and Donation to the Village of Kintamani.
Your benefit: Our service is private we not use sharing transportation and guide, it’s will exclusive for you only, for your best experience.
Get 10 % Discount for more than 3 persons
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING? AND WHAT YOU WILL NEED DURING DO MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR?
1. HIKING SHOES ( Here you will climbing the Mountain from the foot of the mountain till the top of the mountain therefore use Hiking Shoes is strongly recommended.
2. JACKET and Long Pants ( Use jacket is recommended also because Mount Batur or Kintamani is the most cold area in Bali.
3. CAMERA ( This is the most importing to bring, from the top of the Mountain you will see amazing sunrise and wondefull view of the lake, you can take a picture than share to your friend, we sure your friend will jealous to you lol.
4. RAW EGGS or Banana, Or Potato ( You can steam the egg on the top of the mountain, this is one of the interesting to do after you are on the Top beside you see amazing view of Sunrise and Lake view, BUT NO WORRY, we already provide it for you.
5. SIMPLE POWER BREAKFAST ( When you on the Top of the Mountain, we believe you will feel hungry, and of course we also already Prepared for you.
Tour Itinerary for Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour
01.45 to 02.00 Hotel pick up drive directly to starting point
03.00 For breakfast Boiled Egg, Some Breads, Fruits, Mineral Water .Please book with Bali Jungle Trekking to receive this breakfast inclusion during your hiking tour
04.00 Your will be accompanied by a licensed trekking organization guide to assist you with your ascent of around 2 hours from bottom to peak
05.00 There will be short stop for resting and drinking supplied water
06.00 On arrival at the peak of Mt. Batur you will be served with a packed breakfast and egg cooked in the volcano steam while you wait for the sunrise
08.00 After the climb you will be Drive back to the hotel by passing some interesting places such as tegalalang rice field, Elephant Cave.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung Kintamani – Karangaasem Regency , Bali, Indonesia. Part of Mount Batur’s massive caldera is filled by Batur lake, Bali’s largest crater lake. Amazing views of Mount Batur combine with Batur Lake can be a wonderfull photographed from the nearby village of Penelokan in Kintamani where you can see the full view of Mount Batur and the lake. Other small villages and located around the rim of Mount Batur offer great opportunities to explore the surrounding caldera area.The caldera is populated by four main villages Songan, Toya Bungkah, Trunyan and Kedisan. The locals are largely dependent on agriculture for income then now tourism has become increasingly popular because it is relatively easy trip to the top of the crater center, therefore some of local people has a job to be Local Guide for Climbing Mount Batur, the trek program well known as Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour
As mentioned on Above Itinerary after the trek we will happy to make a Stop at Some interesting places during on the way back to Home as below detail:
1. Tegalalang Rice Field is one of the famous tourist destination in Bali located in Tegalalang Village park of Ubud ,Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is covered by good temperature where mostythe villagers as a farmer. It also offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road from Kintamani to Ubud. But please note that the entrance to Rice field is not included in the package
2. Elephant Cave is a significant Hindu archaeological site. Goa Gajah is locally known as the Elephant Cave because of its close proximity to the Elephant River. A mysterious cave, relics, and ancient bathing pools set amid green rice paddies and a garden lure tourists from nearby Ubud, and you also may entering the cave at see inside. Please note that the entrance fee is not included in the package
BELOW ARE SOME GUEST COMMENT FROM OUR CLIENT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:
Name: Khor Wei Jian
Name Of The Program that you did: Sunrise Trekking to Mt Batur Volcano
Your Feedback: Everything was great! The price, the guide, the transport, the experience.
We were picked up on time at our hotel and transported to the foot of the mountain where we started the tour. Our guide was very nice and caring, brought extra water, torch light and made sure we were not too exhausted. We wanted to stay a bit longer on the summit of the mountain and our guide had no problems with our request which was really nice. The bad thing was that we missed out on the natural hot spring as we stayed too long on the mountain that it became too hot for a hot spring.
Overall really great experience and tour. Will definitely recommend if you’re interested in hiking Mt Batur. Thanks!
More Picture for Sunrise Trek in Bali
Beside that we also has created 2 different combination packages for Mount Batur Trek, which is our aim is to offering you more experience for you during your Holiday, we have created Mount Batur Rafting Combination Tour and Mount Batur Hot Spring Comination Tour, please just click below link for more detail :
By dedi andika • Posted in BALI JUNGLE ADVENTURE, BALI JUNGLE TREKKING, BALI TREKKING, BALI TREKKING TOURS,MOUNT TREKKING IN BALI, TREKKING IN BALI • Tagged BALI SUNRISE TREKKING TOURS, BALI VOLCANO HIKING , Hiking to Bali Volcano , Bali walking tour Click here for info how to climb mount batur , Guest Review for Mt Batur Sunrise Trek, and tip for trekking tour in Bali